Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You are What you Drive ... By Vincent Tong-automotive enthusiasts

alfa romeo 156, the alfa romeo 156, the alfa romeo 166, alfa romeo 147, design flair, Italian marque, rocketmail, peugeot 106, project car, the peugeot 306, manual windows, members of the Web site, bmws, audis, car guy, Italians, s4, Audi S3. I'm driving enthusiast, who likes to Stray from Service pack manual windows, no AC. And I'm poor. Peugeot 106 Rallye. See Peugeot 306 Rally
Alfa Romeo 147 GTA I live in Europe and love the Italian car design flair and thank Christ Alpha and Italians in General who have enough sense (none?) made its largest motor in their smallest car Alfa Romeo 156 you live in Europe and love Italian car design flair, was convinced by an intermediary, that Alpha is now th marque Italian, but I still don t mind the topping off my oil every day and replacing My engine every year, Alfa Romeo 156 GTA, I live in Europe and love the Italian car design flair i'm driving enthusiastsyou want doesn t S3S4 or M3 i can t afford M5 Alfa Romeo 166 and live in Europe, an Italian car design love flair, 'm quite wealthy and don t dig Audis or BMWs …

here